Saturday, September 6, 2008

YUMYUM

YumYum Sugarsnap!!

Hey Guys,It's me Trish.This is my food blog.Hopefully, you guys will love reading my food experiences as much as I will love experiencing them for you.

To start, I'll tell you a little about me.First off, my name is Tricia, but you can call me Trish since we're friends. I from NY and I still do live here, and its really cool and fun, because there are so many things to do.I love food. I'll try almost anything, but I like very few things.I love sweet food, salty food,tart food, healthy food, crunchy food,...all types.Food to me is an art. It's the truest form of art, and for me perhaps love.

Food is a necessity. You need it to live, but food shouldn't just be something that is just essential. It should be social, friendly, engaging, and most of all fun.Hopefully, you all will have as much fun reading this blog as I'll have writing on it.Please feel free to comment!!!! Tell me, what do you guys like to eat/drink?If there are any places in NYC that you would like me to try and/or critique let me know, and I'll be sure to go and review it for you. I may save you some time and some money.

Always peace and love
Trish :)

1 comment:

letsALLdanceINtheMoonLIGHT said...

you are a super blooger woman and i would like to grab you and kiss you directly on the mouth. keep up the good work. youre great